Sustainability | Product Quality
High quality products are key to being more sustainable.
- Durable. Our toys are built to last, reducing the single-use / multiple-use items that contribute to waste.
- Healthy. Our toys are BPA-free, latex-free, phthalate-free, and non-toxic—and they don’t smell when they come out of the box!
- Recyclable. If our toys do reach the end of their life (please share videos with us of what your dog did to them!), they are #7 recyclable. Please check with your local municipality to see if they collect #7 plastics.
- All of our treats are Non-GMO Project Verified. The Non-GMO Project Verified seal is the industry standard, assuring that our pet treats do not contain genetically modified organisms.
- All of our treats are vegetarian, reducing our reliance on farm animals and the associated negative effects on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Our products are made with organic honey—supporting the organic honeybee industry, which is healthier for bees and for our environment. It’s also healthier for your dog: organic honey is produced from the pollen of organic wildflowers, meaning they are free from chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides.
- Our treats contain no artificial colors or flavors and are naturally preserved, reducing our reliance on unhealthy synthetic chemicals.
- The most sustainable packaging is no packaging. Our toy packaging is non-existent if you purchase directly from our website.
- For retailers, we have minimized the toy packaging to be as sustainable as possible, including printing on FSC paper. FSC is a third-party certification that ensures the paper is sourced from a sustainably-managed forest. It is also recyclable.